Last Week: Proverbs 3:3 "Don't let kindness and truth leave you, bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."or write them on your back patio!
Psalm 19:14 "These are the words of my mouth, these are what I chew on and pray, Accept these words as I lay them on the morning altar, O God, Rock of my Altar, O God, My Altar."
This week: 2 Corinthians 10:4-6 The weapons we fight are not the weapons of this world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete."
From my MML study, I also want to focus on these three truths this week:
"I am valuable to God" (1 Cor. 6:20- you were bought with a price. Therefore honor God with your body.)
"I am dearly loved." (Col 3:12- Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience)
"I am a friend of God." (John 15:15- I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his mater's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.")







No comments:
Post a Comment