Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blessed, not lucky

"How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you." Psalm 31:19








Their shirts say, "Kiss Me! I'm Adorable!" and yes they are! Hannah Moriah's picture was great! But I could not get Elim to sit still- so I got his picture of his getting up by himself. He started last Wednesday night being able to push himself up and now he loves to get up on his feet and go. He is on his feet now 99% of the time when moving! The bathtub has become a problem with his wanting to stand up in the water- he has fallen head first out of the tub twice.



1 comment:

Mast said...

HAHAHA I think those tshirts are so fun and of they are adorable!!!-Aunt Lisa