The children had a wonderful time watching the digger work from Mommy's bedroom.
This winter and spring, my time has been so consumed with caring for Hannah Moriah and getting physical therapy for Elim and working on Bible Drill, that I have been collecting up junk in my own ditch!! As you can see just a little bit in the bedroom picture (one bag beside HM) I had filled my corner in my bedroom with so many piles of stuff: 3 bags to donate to Women's Center, 3 bags to go to Mission Mart, 3 boxes of HM clothes to go to three separate people, and probably other stuff that just collected there!
Anyway, just this week, I worked really hard clearing out my ditch. I felt like life and stuff was closing in on me and I desparately needed some space in my life! See my beautiful corner now- it's ready for the rocking chair to come downstairs from Elim's room.
"Dear, dear Corinthians, I can't tell you how much I long for you to enter this wide-open spacious life. We didn't fence you it. The smallness you feel comes from within you. Your lives aren't small, but you're living them in a small way. I'm speaking as plainly as I can and with great affection. Open up your lives. Live openly and expansively!" 2 Corinthians 6: 11-13





1 comment:
Caroline,
You have once again created the cutest blog... I like the background you chose. I feel the same way in that if I have clutter in my home I feel stressed and then when its cleared out I feel so refreshed like I can breath again. And it is the same way with lifes issues that I tend to let build up but should be cleaned up bit by bit so they don't cave in on me. We sure do have a loving God who lifts our burdens!-Lisa
Post a Comment