Why does a spur of the moment task that I accomplish seem less significant than those I accomplish ( or keep trying to) that have been on my to do list forever?
I thought you might be from SC when I saw the title of your blog. Found you over on the ministry blog roll, and I'm glad I did. I liked the post about the anger...It's hard for those of us in the ministry sometimes to deal with issues like that when we always seem to need to be "on". I'm going to be praying for your little one and for you!
2 comments:
well seems my dear you've answered your own question;) Lisa
I thought you might be from SC when I saw the title of your blog. Found you over on the ministry blog roll, and I'm glad I did. I liked the post about the anger...It's hard for those of us in the ministry sometimes to deal with issues like that when we always seem to need to be "on". I'm going to be praying for your little one and for you!
Post a Comment