Last weekend, I was cleaning out some baskets and stacked up these magazines I have collected to read at some time! A few I have flipped through. My good intentions were to look back through and pull out the ideas and articles I really like. I have done this for many years to create a home notebook and fun ideas notebook.
But then a thought came to me "Just let it go!" Why do I feel the need to go through them again just to pull out pictures? I would do it in the name of being more organized. However, in the name of sanity and my precious time, I just gave them away to a women's home. It was so much more relief to pass on than process in my notebook!
There are other things in my life that I need to "Just let it go!" too. I would like to hold on to the negative emotions I feel so I can process them and evaluate them, but sometimes things just need to be let go! Freedom is just a stack away!
"I run in the paths of your commands, for you have set my heart free." Psalm 119:32
PS: I also just thought that the stack of magazines made a neat picture!
And this makes the 100th post! Awesome!






No comments:
Post a Comment