We have had an awesome couple of days at Vacation Bible School this week. We are learning about Jesus and his impact on the life of Peter. One thing blew me away this morning...I was talking with a parent whose child had brought a friend this year. This friend finally came this year after being asked for several years. The other's parent's response to not coming previous years was "she has already learned all she needs to know about the Bible." Now the child is a rising 5th grader and has been placed in our class this year. It was an affirmation that VBS really is about the Bible and the stories from the Bible to teach about Jesus.
I pray that God would open the eyes of this child and of this family that God's Word is inexhaustible-that the more we know of the Bible, we realize the less we truly know!
Lord, may I always have a teachable heart all my life to learn from your Word!
Are you learning from God's Word today?

"Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long." Psalm 119:97





No comments:
Post a Comment