Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing,
wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating;
there really is no such thing as bad weather,
only different kinds of good weather.
-John Ruskins
Hannah Moriah's & Elim's first snow in Florence on Tuesday morning. HM had a good morning and I I am so thankful she was able to walk out in the snow. We all had a great time, but it was hard being patient while everyone had to bundle up. I could not imagine doing it everyday (like my sister in Pittsburg and my brother in Brooklyn) HM had on her hat, gloves and shoes with just her PJs on waiting at the door!
Update on HM: Tuesday afternoon, she had several partial seizures, and after talking with her doctor we changed her medication. She had a good night, but we are not sure what today holds. It continues to be a changing situation each day.





1 comment:
Haha-Jay you look like a German spy. No really the kids are adorable I know they enjoyed it, so glad you got some pretty snow too.-Lisa
Post a Comment