Friday, January 16, 2009

Held Nothing Back


Hannah Moriah is now resting off the medicine from the MRI this morning. She did excellent for her test- slept through all the loud noises. We went and got donuts then came back to wait for the doctor to look at the results.
We are thankful the MRI was normal. The doctor did not even bring them in the room. However, he is still concerned about the continued seizures while beginning the medication. We did some blood work. We just got a call from the doctor that all the test levels were good. So, now we are to wait one more night to see how it goes. If they continue, then we will look at changing the medication.
She came home and slept for 3 hours, and is back to watching Curious George and playing playdough. She is moving slow, but it is hard to tell if there is improvement.
Thanks for all your prayers and support from our family and friends. While we were eating our breakfast this morning, we read from Genesis 24, the beautiful story of Isaac & Rebekah. As the servant's prayer was specifically answered, this was his awesome response" At this the man bowed in worship before God and prayed, "Blessed be God, God of my master Abraham: How generous and true you've been to my master; you've held nothing back." Genesis 24:26-27
God said, "Caroline, I am not going to hold back my goodness for your family. Whatever I bring will bring good and I will be faithful to you. I will work in this situation for my good." Yes, Lord God you have held nothing back from us! We have been blessed with your faithfulness and your presence during these past few days.
Just for laughs: While I was looking for pictures the other day, I found this video of HM & Elim about a few months ago. May it bring a smile. And a reminder that God is with us helping us over this "hump" in our family right now.

1 comment:

Mast said...

Thank you for your strong faith and loving spirit. Surely God is good. We love you!That video is so fun to watch (couldn't hear any sound though?)-LM